Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Art of Learning LIFE

It might take every one by a surprise that I started blogging but considering the vivid Ideas I always get whether telling my school friends that I would become a journalist or an IAS officer,my college friends that I would become a scientist whether my family that I would become a  Master chef...you all know how unpredictable I always am...It all took me by surprise as I ended up being a so called software Engineer...But nevertheless to say as I look back I really meant all those things I said above but did none...I now call it life's plan,God's destiny to convince myself why I did not pursue those things I believed in...But the fact is I never tried to chase them and make them my reality..

This might be story of millions of us who don't chase their dreams adjust to circumstances compromise with reality with grace and call it their life...But the meaning of life is the power of acceptance...It always helps when once accepts the true facets and facts of their life and make it big in the path they are in rather the path they wanted to be in..I am very sure the people who say I always wanted to be what I am are half lying..But whats important is where I am and How did I reach there...Whats more important is if or not I made an impact, I made a meaning out of the Magnum Opus word called LIFE which definitely is simple if we really make it one..

I considered all possible subjects that I have read,learn t ,heard to write about the first time on My blog,but I realized I should write about the best teacher for everyone called Life...We read inspirational books,quotes for example the write up on Steve Jobs speech,like the article about a magazine Positive plus on AIDS awareness whose editor is a young chennai based Muslim girl Asma Nazeer but what do we do then...Get inspired feel good or proud and keep the feeling within or mostly share with friends...But does that give meaning to what inspired us or the purpose of those stuff that has been written...No it doesn't..We all definitely have a zeal to make something out of the small life small opportunity that is gifted to us. But what we lack- is the word EFFORT.A good book, a great advice by a friend ,an inspirational scene in an movie they are all motivating factors but the sadness is that they only remain motivating...They do not actually become factors that gear up our actions...But not in all cases..I am only talking about people like me who don't let the factors become lessons in life...To become a positive change in their lives..


Its interesting to know something,its even interesting to share something but how interesting is it to do something..Is what many of us feel but must have never experienced the happiness of doing...Its just that we do not realize the potential we have..We are born to do so many things of which we end up to do a single thing or two and call it a life lived...But is it really a life lived???We all know the answers...We adore and admire the so called people who do most of these things and name them Achievers or Winners and just be content looking at them..But we don't take time to think that we have all the abilities they have and we ourselves could be the ones...And WINNERS in my context are not the ones who manage to get on to the front pages of Tabloids or magazines and shoot to fame because of their celebrity status...WINNERS are people who are like any body else with no name and fame but those who people look up to and say that "THEY.... HAVE LIVED".In short, people with a true meaning to life...and with a genuine smile that is derived from the sense of accomplishment of hundreds of  those many things that made others happy..

I am looking at the broader spectrum of the word LIFE...a Big one..A real big one...In all senses...It taught us so many lessons in every sphere of it,every moment of it that we live..it took us up to make us happy,it took us down to teach us the value of Rising after falling down,it nourished us like our mother and what have me made out of it...Did we do something that is worth the word LIFE as big as it is...???For all the Nos to this question...it is never late...LIFE is like our mom and one can always realize its worth..and pay it back..strictly in terms of actions and deeds and not mere promises...

Learning from Life is nothing but turning ones lessons of life  into experiences that build your future and give it a strong basement or foundation...Life is wise and we are all supposed to draw our best from its wisdom and apply it in all contexts..and make most out of it...We face most of our problems because we don't tend to understand the basic fact-Human life is so deep and vast and our Lifestyle simply is not...And the actual bliss of living is in being used up for a purpose that is appreciated by oneself,others and more than anything God..

The title of my B log's first article is again drawn from the story of a kid who draws his inspiration from Bobby Fischer and Garry Kasparov (In a book written by Josh Waitzkin) but it just was not an inspiration to me..I still remember what I read in it and I started blogging today with it as my first note..The caption was Journey in Pursuit of Excellence...and I leave it to one to define what the word Excellence means.. 

http://books.google.co.in/books?id=aAYcmC-_sM8C&printsec=frontcover&dq=art+of+learning&source=bl&ots=3Kw_EqhDY6&sig=QpnfWm8hf0v0TVCDUTLdmHTzlao&hl=en&ei=-Lg6TZv9JI_QrQe38vDzCA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=7&ved=0CFEQ6AEwBg#v=onepage&q&f=false

I end my article with a sense of hope to improve my next one...to practice what I had posted and with the suggestion to use a problem in one area to adapt and strengthen other areas and give a positive and veracious sense to LIFE..Our constant teacher,our continuous mentor,our incessant journey...

LIFE..Is all about taking chances,about doing something that somebody said you cannot do,its about being goofy,not caring what others think,its about learning to appreciate what we have..That's Life

And here I end my first post dedicating my efforts of blogging to my MOM who inspires me to constantly learn and enrich my life and otherwise...




















































4 comments:

  1. Good to see your thoughts,BOLD and BEAUTIFUL(no pun intended).I am sure with your inquisitive mind and positive spirit you will go places.Life is large canvas and you have got lots of opportunities to make it collage of colors. Enjoyit. All endeavors are good. some you define.. some GOD defines.you have to make everything successful..because you are capable of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sree,

    Thanks for the comments..It was the first one I recieved :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ramya,

    Good to see such an inspirational blog from you. But, we seriously hope that everyone takes up positive points and make something BIG in their LIFE.

    Usha Attiah and Choochi
    :)

    ReplyDelete